Camper Van Hire Dublin & Ireland
Ireland is renowned for creating magical road trip memories, so what better way to travel than in a RV camper van! Enjoy the freedom to explore at your own pace and have the luxury to park up at some of the best destinations in the world.
Think of Big Sur in California but in Ireland. Enjoy driving along the winding roads of the Wild Atlantic Way, or the scenic twists and turns of the Ring of Kerry.
Hiring a camper van rental Ireland will no doubt leave you with some unforgettable memories of journeys with your friends or family members.
Our camper van hire Dublin are available at any time of the year, spring, summer, autumn or winter – so you can travel in style with Irish Car Rentals year-round.
Our camper vans make & model
The camper vans are brand new custom-built Nissan NV400’s. They not only provide ample driving, living and sleeping space but are easy to drive and park too.
The driver(s) must be eligible to hold a driving licence for 11 years.
Our 4 berth camper vans can seat a maximum of 4 adults when driving. Note: Sleeping arrangement is designed to accommodate 2 adults and 2 children. If you are travelling with 4 adults, you can opt to bring a tent and pitch it near the campervan for 2 of the adults for sleeping.
4 Berth campervan sleeping arrangements
Our camper van hire in Ireland are designed to sleep 2 adults and up to 2 children, in bunk bed format:
- Double bed for adults on lower section.
- Double child bed above adult bed.
- The beds are in situ at all times, so there’s no need to re-configure the campervan each evening for sleeping. So conveniently, children can go to bed allowing adults to stay up a little later and enjoy the evening around the dining area.
Nissan NV400 floor plans show the configuration of the campervan while driving and when parked.
Your camper van includes-
- 24-hour breakdown assistance
- Unlimited mileage
- Kitchen with sink
- Gas stove
- Gas cylinder
- Water tanks
- Interior dining table
- Interior toilet, sink & shower
- Mugs, bowls, plates, cutlery
- Serving bowls, chopping board, kitchen utensils
- Pots, pans, kettle, cafetiere
- Tea towels & cleaning materials
- Toilet chemicals & speciality toilet roll
- Double step for easy access to your camper
Additional essentials to rent-
- Bedding set (1 double duvet, 2 pillows & double bedsheets, sanitised & sealed in a one-time use only bag)
- Towel set (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel and 1 facecloth, sanitised & sealed in a one-time use only bag)
- Pair of outdoor tub chairs (fold up design)
- Outdoor dining table (fold up design)
Covid-19 cleaning policy
We have put special measures in place to provide you with a safe and flexible travel experience. Your safety is our number one commitment. You can be assured of:
- Stringent cleaning and disinfection of vehicles, whereby all surfaces are cleaned with special disinfectants. After disinfection, the vehicle is not opened again.
- Social distancing practises and processes implemented at all stations.
Our camper van Dublin Airport are located at our rental station near Dublin Airport grounds. It is within easy access of the M50 and M1 so you’ll be on the road in no time. Please allow 1 hour for the collection of your vehicle so that our staff can show you how everything works before you depart. On vehicle return, please also allow 1 hour so that the vehicle can be checked by our team.
Rent a camper van and head on a road trip from Dublin so book with Irish Car Rentals today!