Visiting Ireland Guide
If you are visiting Ireland, it is important to plan ahead. With so much to do and see its best to have a plan in place before travelling.
The best way to enjoy your holiday in Ireland is to make sure that you have as much time possible to explore, by renting a car allows you to do so. No more waiting on public transport, walking to train stations or bus stops.
We have compiled a useful guide on visiting Ireland, the guide includes transport information, tips & recommendations of places to visit and hotels at your convenience.
Helpful guides to plan your trip in Ireland
- Visiting Dublin - Visitor's guide on Dublin City, what to see and do, where to stay and popular places to visit.
- One of the best ways to explore Ireland is by taking road trips, we have complied a couple Ireland's Great Drives to get you started!
- Driving apps for Ireland - 11 apps that would come useful when driving around in Ireland, whether it is looking for the nearest petrol stations, to find accommodations near you, listen audio guides for certain places and much more!
- Golfing holidays in Ireland is quite popular and has boasted to have some of the best courses in the world. Read more about golfing in Ireland
- Safety is our number one priority when it comes to driving, we have complied a driving guide that you could look through and learn the Irish laws. Like Ireland drives on the left.. Driving Guide on Ireland's Roads
- While we are known to have funny signs, don't take all of them too literal.. Irish Road Signs
- Tourist website for the popular seaside town of Tramore, Co. Waterford in the South East. Discover Tramore
Getting to and from Ireland
Airlines flying into and out of Ireland - Information and links to all major airline websites
Airport Operators - Links to the several airports in Ireland (Real time flight information)
Ferry Companies - Links to all of the passenger and car ferry operators in Ireland
Car Rental links - Car Rental Links in Ireland
Dublin Airport Terminal 1 - Guide and helpful tips on Dublin's Terminal 1
Dublin Airport Terminal 2 - Guide and helpful tips on Dublin's new Terminal 2
Ireland Tour Operators and Authorities
Tourism Ireland Guide - Helpful tips and suggestions
Ireland Tourist Authorities - Links to information about Ireland from the official tourist websites
Ireland Hotels, Guest Houses and Self Catering accommodations
Accommodation Map - Search for a great selection of Irish Hotels and Guest houses nationwide by looking at the map
You can budget your holiday in Ireland by staying in a self catering accommodations.
If you prefer to stay in hotels near Dublin Airport to ensure you catch your early flights or settle down quickly after landing in Dublin late evening; we have collected a list of accommodations that are in and around the airport.