Dublin Airport Airlines
Dublin Airport has 19 million passengers in 2012!
Terminal 1 Airlines that operate year round service;
- Aer Arann operates a few regional flights to the UK on behalf of Aer Lingus.
- Air France flies to Paris and London.
- Blue Air flies to Bucharest.
- British Airways services London-Heathrow routes.
- Flybe connects to Donegal, Exeter and Southampton.
- Iberia Express flies to Madrid.
- Jetairfly Agadir route.
- Lufthansa connects to Frankfurt and seasonally to Munich.
- Minoan Air Oxford (March 2013)
- Orbest Orizonia Airlines Lanzarote
- Ryanair handles majority of flights in and out of T1.
- Scandinavian Airlines flies to Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm.
- Swiss International Air Lines to Zurich
- Thomson Airways is a key provider of service to the Canary Islands.
- Tunisair to Enfindga
- Turkish Airlines operates one of the longer short-haul flights to Istanbul.
Terminal 2 Airlines that operate year round service;
- Aer Lingus covers most Europe & North America routes.
- American Airlines flies to New York & JFK (Opens June 2013)
- Delta Air Lines flies to Atlanta, New York & JFK.
- Emirates to Dubai
- Etihad Airways covers Abu Dhabi
- United Airlines for Newark and Washington
- US Airways to Philadelphia
Please note that this is an informational guide and times of Arrivals and Departures are subject to change by airlines. You should always confirm your flight details directly with your airline.
Irish Car Rental can be found at both Terminals in the main arrival halls.