Fully Inclusive Car Hire at Dublin Airport
Irish Car Rentals offers fully inclusive car hire at Dublin Airport (DUB). Our car hire teams will be waiting to greet you and guide you through the entire rental procedure at both car hire desks in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.You can now budget for your car hire with fully inclusive rates, you pay what you see. All of our rental cars are fully inclusive and include the following: CDW Insurance, 24 hour breakdown cover, theft protection, unlimited mileage, location fees and credit card fees. This means there are No hidden charges! Irish Car Rentals carry a full range of vehicles (Economy, Compact, Intermediate, Full-size, People carrier, SUV) to suit your budget.
Irish Car Rentals, Arrivals Hall, Dublin Airport, Dublin, Co Dublin
Telephone: +353 61 206 040
Email: Contact Form
Opening Hours: 06.00 until 22.30 Daily
Dublin Airport Terminal 1
If you are landing at Terminal 1 at Dublin Airport, you will find the Irish Car Rentals desk located in the main arrivals hall. Once you have exited customs, turn right and you will see the Europcar car hire desk located on your left hand side. Europcar services all Irish Car Rentals customers at Dublin Airport. For more information about collecting your car rental from Terminal 1, please click here. The main airlines that land at Terminal 1 are: Aer Lingus, Delta, American Airlines, Emirates, Etihad and US Airways.
Dublin Airport Terminal 2
When you exit customs at Terminal 2, follow the signs for 'Car Hire' which will point straight ahead. Irish Car Rentals customers at Terminal 2 are serviced by Europcar. For more information about collecting your car rental from Terminal 2, please click here. The main airlines that land at Terminal 1 are: British Airways, Ryanair and Aer Arann.
Fully Inclusive Car Rentals
Fully Inclusive Car Rental means the only additional payments you are required to make when you collect the car are for additional products you chose to purchase, such as GPS systems, additional drivers or Wifi dongles. Renting a car through Irish Car Rentals means you can fully plan for the cost of renting a car for the duration of your visit to Ireland. For more information about fully inclusive rates please click here.
What to Expect at Dublin Airport
Dublin International Airport is located 10km to the north of Dublin City, and is the largest airport in Ireland with over 19million passengers serviced in 2012, making it the 23rd busiest airport in Europe. The airport is located close to the M50 orbital motorway around Dublin, meaning the airport is easy to access and depart by car with ample car parking and car rental facilities provided. From Dublin Airport, there are direct motorway connections to Dublin City, Galway, Belfast, Cork and Limerick. This is one of the many reasons why tourists choose Dublin Airport as their starting point.Both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are located beside each other, and are connected by a covered walkway. The close proximity of the two terminals means that transfers between terminals at Dublin Airport are relatively simple. Many passengers who travel through Dublin Airport make use of the extensive shopping centre called “The Loop.” The Loop promises cheaper than high street prices in their range of fragrances, skin care, make-up and alcohol.
Dublin Airport is serviced by more than 700 buses each day. Both terminals have bus stops serviced primarily by Dublin Bus and AirCoach with other providers offering services to specific destinations around Ireland. Both terminals also offer passengers a sheltered taxi rank that is monitored by Airport staff. Taxi fares from Dublin Airport to the City Centre typically costing €25.
- Customer Feedback"I have used Europcar for many years in various countries,and always been happy with the service." Dublin Airport - 01 May 2013
- Customer Feedback"The man at the pick-up/drop-off location at Dublin Airport was very friendly and helpful. He reminded me what a difference good customer service can make." Dublin Airport - 14 February 2013
- Customer Feedback"Really perfect service...everyone so nice at Dublin Airport and car so new and so clean! Thank you" Dublin Airport - 15 November 2012
- Customer Feedback"The overall experience was fantastic, Fergus, who was on reception when we collected the rental car, was outstanding. He make the whole rental process very easy for us." - 12 November 2012
- Customer Feedback"I hire from no other company only you guys at Dublin Airport and when I return home every year, it is always lovely to see Donal at the desk who immediately recognises me and says 'welcome home' - The customer care is excellent and I hope you continue to treat me as a valued customer in the future. Donal is a credit to your company and he deserves a special mention." Dublin Airport - 08 August 2012