Car Hire Dublin Airport
Irish Car Rentals offers car hire Dublin Airport (DUB). Our car hire teams will be waiting to greet you and guide you through the entire rental procedure at both car hire desks in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.You can now budget for your car hire with our rates, all of our rental cars include the following: 24 hour breakdown cover, theft protection and unlimited mileage. Irish Car Rentals carry a full range of vehicles (Economy, Compact, Intermediate, Full-size, People carrier, SUV) to suit your budget.
Car Rental Dublin Airport - Terminal 1
If you are landing at Terminal 1 at Dublin Airport; once you have exited customs, turn right and you will see the Europcar car hire desk located on your left hand side. Europcar services all Irish Car Rentals customers at Dublin Airport. For more information about collecting your car rental from Terminal 1, please click here. The main airlines that land at Terminal 1 are: Aer Lingus, Delta, American Airlines, Emirates, Etihad and US Airways.
Car Rental Dublin Airport - Terminal 2
When you exit customs at Terminal 2, follow the signs for 'Car Hire' which will point straight ahead. Irish Car Rentals customers are serviced by Europcar. For more information about collecting your car rental from Terminal 2, please click here. The main airlines that land at Terminal 2 are: British Airways, Ryanair and Aer Arann.
What to Expect at Dublin Airport
Dublin International Airport is located 10km to the north of Dublin City, and is the largest airport in Ireland with over 19million passengers serviced in 2012, making it the 23rd busiest airport in Europe. The airport is located close to the M50 orbital motorway around Dublin, meaning the airport is easy to access and depart by car with ample car parking and car rental facilities provided. From Dublin Airport, there are direct motorway connections to Dublin City, Galway, Belfast, Cork and Limerick. This is one of the many reasons why tourists choose Dublin Airport as their starting point.Both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are located beside each other, and are connected by a covered walkway. The close proximity of the two terminals means that transfers between terminals at Dublin Airport are relatively simple. Many passengers who travel through Dublin Airport make use of the extensive shopping centre called “The Loop.” The Loop promises cheaper than high street prices in their range of fragrances, skin care, make-up and alcohol.
Dublin Airport is serviced by more than 700 buses each day. Both terminals have bus stops serviced primarily by Dublin Bus and AirCoach with other providers offering services to specific destinations around Ireland. Both terminals also offer passengers a sheltered taxi rank that is monitored by Airport staff. Taxi fares from Dublin Airport to the City Centre typically costing €25.
- Customer Feedback"The person that checked the car on our return was extremely helpful on where to get petrol, where we could pay the M50 toll charge at the airport, should be recognised. The pick up drivers werevery friendly and made us feel very welcome." Dublin Airport car hire - 17th June 2014
- Customer Feedback"Pleasantly surprised by the friendly staff and quality of the car. Ibooked an economy car with the only proviso that it had four doors. The Renault Clio we were offered gave us that plus air conditioning, which was very welcome. Who knew that the Dublin area could be so warm in June!" Dublin Airport car rental - 17th June 2014
- Customer Feedback"An excellent brand new car. Friendly service" - Dublin Airport 22 April 2014
- Customer Feedback"Very happy and will now be travelling to Ireland more often and will rent from Europcar." - Dublin Airport 18 April 2014
- Customer Feedback"with my recent experience of your company, I will continue to rent from you" - Dublin Airport 14 January 2014
- Customer Feedback"The young lady at the rental desk in Dublin airport was the most friendly person I have ever met at a rental desk. I was put at ease straight away and she didn't try to sell me any add-ons that I as a previous customer didn't avail of before, not like some rental companies do." Dublin Airport car hire - 12 January 2014
Northwood Business Park, Santry, Dublin 9,